在国外看病怎么说——在国外系列10

发布时间: 2013-12-16 10:59   来源: 北外网院
关键词:

在国外看病(See doctor看病 ),一般要预约,到约定时间再去,这样就不会耽误你看病了。要注意的是,感觉不适去就诊,不得先对医生下结论说:“I have a cold(我感冒了)”等,而必须对医生详细说明你的症状,让医生作出判断;而且也不可自己点药,医生会根据你的病情开药。如果你自作主张,医生会认为你不尊重他,认为“你既然会自己看病,又何必找我呢?” 另外,要向医生说清楚病情,你必须知道与你病情相关的词,如头痛(headache)、咳嗽(cough)、消化不良(indigestion)等等。

下面,小编给各位列出一些常用的描述症状和医生提问的词语和句子:


头痛           headache
肚子痛         stomachache
牙痛           toothache          
剧痛           sharp pain
中署           heatstroke         
扭伤           sprain
脱臼           dislocation        
骨折           fracture
医生           doctor             
护士           nurse  
外科医生       surgeon            
感冒           cold   
流感           flu              
疼痛           ache    
咳嗽           cough              
症状           symptoms  
流鼻涕         runny nose         
发烧           fever          
疼痛           pain               
耳朵痛         earache    
背痛           backache           
出血,流血     bleeding   
头昏           dizziness


  
Please call a doctor. 请让医生来.
Take me to a hospital. 请带我到医院去.
I want to make an appointment. 麻烦您,我挂个号.
I want to see a doctor. 请医生给诊断一下.
It's urgent.是急诊.
I have a headache. 头痛.
I've got a sty. 长针眼了.
I have a stiff neck. 脖子僵硬 (落枕了).
I've got a cold. 我感冒了.
I have a fever. 发烧.
I have no appetite. 没有食欲.
I feel chilly. 觉得冷.
I have diarrhea. 在拉肚子.
I can't stop coughing. 咳嗽不止.
My throat's sore. 喉咙痛.
I have a toothache. 牙痛.
It hurts. 很痛.
My nose keeps running. 一直流鼻涕.
I hit my knee. 撞伤膝盖了.
My ankle is swollen. 脚踝肿起来了。
I've got a cut here. 我这里刺了个口子.
It's bleeding. 伤口在流血.
What's wrong with me? 我得了什么病?
Is it serious? 很严重吗?
Can I keep on traveling? 还可以继续旅行吗?
Should I be hospitalized? 必须住院吗?
Do I need an operation? 需要动手术吗?
Will it take long? 需要很长时间吗?
Give me first aid, please. 请给我做一下急救处理.
Is it OK to drink? 可以喝酒吗?
Can I take a bath? 可以洗澡吗?
Where's a pharmacy? 请问药房在哪里?
Fill this prescription, please. 请给我这种药。
Take this medicine after every meal. 每餐饭后请稍候 。
Does this medicine have any side effects? 这种药有副作用吗?
My blood type is O. 我的血型是O型。
I have allergies. 我有过敏症。
I feel better. 我感觉好多了。
I don't feel any better, 还没完全康复。
I feel sick /very bad /terrible.我想呕吐/感到很不舒服。
I have a headache /stomachache.我头痛/胃痛。
I'm aching all over.我浑身都痛。
I'm having some trouble in sleeping /I can't sleep well.我有点失眠。
One of my teeth troubles me.我的一颗牙疼。
About three days.大约三天了。
My eyesight is failing.我的视力正在衰退。
It hurts here.这儿痛。
I don't like eating.我不想吃饭。

 

Asking a patient about his illness(询问病情)
1.What hurts /is troubling you?你有什么不舒服?
2.What seems to be the matter /problem /trouble?大概是什么毛病?
3.What's the matter /trouble with you?你有什么不舒服?
4.When did the pain start?什么时候开始疼的?
5.How long have you been like this?你这样有多久了?
6.How're you feeling now?你现在感觉怎么样?
7.What did you eat yesterday?你昨天吃了什么东西?
8.Do you cough?你咳嗽吗?
9.Did you have pains here before?你以前觉得这儿痛吗?
10.Are you feeling well /sick?你感觉好/恶心吗?

 

doctor's advice and diagnosing(医生的建议和诊断)
1.Now take off your coat and shirt.现在脱掉你的外套和衬衫。
2.Open your mouth,and show me your tongue.张开嘴并把舌头伸出来。
3.I'll have your temperature taken.我给你量一下体温。
4.I don't think it's anything serious.我看这并不严重。
5.I should say you've caught a cold.我看你是感冒了。
6.It's nothing serious,but you'd better stay in bed and have a good rest.
没什么大问题,不过你最好还是呆在床上好好休息一下。
7.The tooth will have to be taken out.这颗牙齿得拔掉。
8.You'll be all right /well soon.你不久就会康复的。
9.You'll have to be operated on.你得动手术。
10.Take this medicine three times a day /every four hours。这药一天服三次/每4小时服一次。
11.Please take the medicine according to the instruction.请按说明服药。
12.A change of diet may do you good.改变一下饮食也许对你有好处。
13.This eye drops may improve your eyesight.这种眼药水对你的视力有帮助。
14.You should go on a diet.你应该节食。

 

获得更多口语英语学习资讯:http://www.beiwaionline.com/st/en/A021901index_1.htm

内容来自北外网院——中国英语网络教育专家
     官网:http://www.beiwaionline.com/
     查找我们的微信号beiwaionline 或扫描以下二维码就能加入我们喔! 让每天进步成为可能!
     每天进步一点点,让每天看的见的进步成为可能!]


 



  


相关文章
没有相关信息

院长信箱: yzxx@beiwaionline.com      合作信箱: hezuo@beiwaionline.com

Produced By CMS 网站群内容管理系统 publishdate:2020/08/27 11:28:31