哎呦~7月终于结束了半年的单身生活

发布时间: 2017-08-15 14:49   来源: 北外网院
关键词: 双语阅读 段子来了 北外网院 北外网课 2017秋学历招生

So,现在开始下半年的单身生活。哎呦~既然已经这么伤,不如再来添把盐。

1.别减肥了。你丑不仅是因为胖。

You may stop losing weight. Being fat is not the only reason why you're ugly.

2.努力不一定成功,但是不努力会很轻松哦。

Working hard may not always pay off,

but not working hard will surely lead to more slacking off.

3. 每一个想等事业起步之后再结婚的男人,最后都成了单身。

Men who want to get married until after their career takes off all end up being single.

4.很多时候别人对你好,并不是因为喜欢你,而是因为他们就是喜欢对人好。

Very often when people are nice to you, it doesn't mean they like you or anything.

It's just they love being nice to people.

5.你要是喜欢一个女生,就从现在好好学习,将来找个好工作,挣好多好多钱,等她结婚的时候,你再多出点份子钱。

If you like a girl, you should start studying hard from now on so that you can get a decent job in the future and make as much money as you can.

That way, when she gets married, you can give her a bigger red envelope.

 

生活已经这么艰难了,你还怕再难一点吗?

1. How are you still single? You're so great.

你怎么还单着?你这么优秀。

2. It'll happen when you least expect it.

爱情将会发生在你最不经意的时候。

3. Don't you ever get lonely?

你从没有感到过孤单吗?

4. Aren't you worried you won't be able to have kids?

你没担心过你可能不会有孩子吗?

5. Are you seeing anyone?

你现在有交往的对象吗?

6. You should try online dating. My friend met their husband/wife that way.

你该试试网恋。我有一个朋友就是那么遇到自己的丈夫/妻子的。

7. They don't deserve you.

他们配不上你。

8. You are such a catch.

你条件这么好!

9. Don't worry, you'll find someone someday.

不要担心,你总有一天会找到对的那个人的。

10. He's just not ready for a serious commitment yet.

他只是还没准备好对你做出认真承诺而已。

11. One day when you're married, you'll wish you were single.

等有一天结婚了,你会希望你还是单身的。

12. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

天涯何处无芳草。

13. You're just too picky.

你只是太挑剔了!

14. Just don't turn into some crazy cat lady.

千万不要变成一个爱猫狂啊,大姐。

15. She probably just lost your number.

她可能只是把你的号码弄丢了。

16. At a wedding: "You better get out there, they're doing the bouquet toss."

在婚礼上:“你最好离开这儿,他们要抛捧花了。”

17. You're just too busy right now.

你现在只是太忙了。

18. You have to love yourself before you can love someone else.

你必须首先爱自己,再去爱别人。

19. In reference to your best friend: "Have you guys ever thought of dating?"

“你们没想过在一起约会吗?”(指你与你的好朋友)

20. I can't wait to meet your future spouse, they are going to be amazing.

我等不及想见你未来的另一半了,他们一定很不错。

21. We'll all be laughing about this someday.

以后我们想到这个都会笑死的。

22. You should let me set you up, I know the perfect person for you.

你应该让我帮你撮合,我知道哪样的人最适合你。

23. Don't give up, it'll happen.

不要放弃,爱情总会出现的。

24. "You don't need anyone." DAMN RIGHT!

“你不需要任何人!” 这话太对了!

 

扎心了吗,老铁!段子而已,莫要走心!但是不论如何,一定要相信爱情,积极勇敢地去追寻属于自己的幸福!

 

 

                   

 

 

              

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                           文章编辑取材自Bingo教你说美语及中国日报网英语点津

                                 图片来自网络,如有侵权,请联系小编删除



  


相关文章
没有相关信息

院长信箱: yzxx@beiwaionline.com      合作信箱: hezuo@beiwaionline.com

Produced By CMS 网站群内容管理系统 publishdate:2020/08/27 11:57:57