2012年国际外贸人员从业常用英语选编:展会英语常用语精选8

发布时间: 2012-11-21 15:51   来源:
关键词: 英语

76 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,

并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]178 When will the contract be ready?合同何时准备好?

179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。

181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

183 We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些。

184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

189 But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。

190 It's up to you to decide.这主要取决于你。

191 The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

192 How long will your offer hold good?一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

197 Do you have any comment on this clause.你对这一条款有何看法?

198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。



  


院长信箱: yzxx@beiwaionline.com      合作信箱: hezuo@beiwaionline.com

Produced By CMS 网站群内容管理系统 publishdate:2020/08/27 11:25:04