China 2007 Conference on Online Foreign Language
Education will be jointly hosted by Institute of Online Education
(BWOL for short), Beijing Foreign Studies University; Tongwen
Educational Center, Beijing Foreign Studies University and China
National Research Center for Foreign Language Education on August
17th (Friday) ¨C 18th (Saturday), 2007.
It has been the forth international conference in this region
held by BWOL. Based on the rich experiences, this conference will
continue to provide a rare opportunity for communications among
educators and researchers of foreign language education worldwide.
It is our great pleasure to invite as many as possible practitioners
and researchers in this field, and we are looking forward to seeing
you in the conference!
- New technology in online second and foreign language education
- Conception and operationalization of online education
- The roles of tutors and learners and orientation of teaching
and learning strategies
- The knowledge base of online second and foreign language
- Online second and foreign language education curriculum and
- Testing and assessment in online second and foreign language
- Tutor and learner support in online second and foreign
- Affect in online second and foreign language education
- Cost-effectiveness and management of online education
- Other areas in connection with online second and foreign
Institute of Online Education, BFSU
Tongwen Educational Center, BFSU
China National Research Center for Foreign Language
Co-hosted by: Weihai Vocational College ,Beijing Pacific Century Info-Tech Co. Ltd
Time: August 17-18,
Venue: Weihai, China
Language £º English
$US120; $US80 (for early birds only)
requirement: 200-500 words.
abstract: June 30, 2007
Full Paper Submission £º
proceeding with all papers accepted will be published after this
conference. Paper that has been published or contributed is
forbidden, or you will bear the consequence.
- Deadline: July 15th, 2007.
- Edit your paper with Microsoft Word.
- Bring your PowerPoint slides when present your paper.
- Submit your paper via email@example.com