外语导游词:美国人常用英语口语(一)

发布时间: 2012-09-03 17:13   来源:
关键词: 英语

外语导游词:美国人常用英语口语(一)

Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
  Good luck! 祝你好运!
  Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
  I’ll be seeing you. 再见。
  I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
  It is raining. 要下雨了。
  I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
  Don’t get loaded. 别喝醉了。
  Stay away from him. 别*近他。
  Don’t get high hat. 别摆架子。
  That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
  Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
  I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
  Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
  Good for you! 好得很!
  Go ahead. 继续。
  Help me out. 帮帮我。
  Let’s bag it. 先把它搁一边。
  Lose head. 丧失理智。
  He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
  Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
  Don’t make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
  Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
  She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
  He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
  Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
  Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
  It is a small world! 世界真是小!
  Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
  Let’s play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
  Wait and see. 等着瞧。
  Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
  What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
  Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
  Leave me alone. 别理我。
  Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
  You never know. 世事难料。
  I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
  She’ll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
  I’m not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
  He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
  Daring! 亲爱的!
  She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
  I’ll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
  Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
  She’s got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
  I don’t have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
  I’m dying to see you. 我很想见你。
  I swear by the God. 我对天发誓。
  Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
  You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
  Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
  None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
  You don’t seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
  Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
  What is your major? 你学什么专业?
  My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
  It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
  I’ll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
  I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
  There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
  He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
  He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
  Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
  I can’t make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
  It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
  Dead end. 死胡同。
  Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。



  





院长信箱: yzxx@beiwaionline.com      合作信箱: hezuo@beiwaionline.com

Produced By CMS 网站群内容管理系统 publishdate:2024/01/08 10:11:12